Monday 11 June 2012

Good Bye Old Friend


It is a sad day for me.

Last week marked the passing of the Orc and Goblin Icon on RHQ to a new general. After holding it for the best part of a year we part ways as it heads to a new home. No more dual Icon for me. But as far as the Tomb Kings icon is concerned, you will have to restle that from my cold dead hands (see what I did there!)

Congrats to Hamish Forbes, after a good result at Nicon the Icon passes to him. Make sure to give the appropriate offerings to Mork (or possibly Gork) or he may just stand on you 7 times...

1 comment:

  1. Cheers mate...

    I am pretty happy to have it. fairly pleased to hold the icon and still be over 200 points in the process...

    Nicon was so close to top 3... one slight mistake on a reform cost me 400 points and another 2 places! ah well....

    ReplyDelete